Monday, July 28, 2008

OOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! CUTIE!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, this quiz is so funny...

http://www.blogthings.com/whosyour80shunkquiz/

My 80's hunk is Kirk Cameron.

This is a big deal, because when I was young girl, I had this huge poster of Kirk Cameron hanging above my bed. It was even bigger than my poster of New kids on the Block. I believe I got it out of a special issue of Tiger Beat that was all about Kirk.

Scarily, I still find him cute. 20years later.

Finding out that Kirk is my true 80's hunk is the best thing that happened to me today. I can go to sleep happy.

Who's your 80's hunk?????

2 comments:

NavyGirl said...

Wow... my 80s "hunk" is Bill Gates. Scary appropriate considering the computer geek I ended up with in the 2000s!!

Anonymous said...

That's really amazing. It showed up as Jason Bateman and he was/is my hunk!!!