Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Big Day......Is Over!!!

Well, the Ugly Dress wedding is now over. The bride and groom are wonderfully married, and the day as a whole was a raging success. I also enjoyed the day, but am now glad that it is over. Here are a few snapshots so you can see this "ugly dress".



Here is a shot with me and my sister (in the middle) and a cousin. As you can see from this lovely shot, the dress has lots of pleating on the top, and a lovely sash. Yum. There is also ruching around the middle. You can also see the ruffle, my upper chest thickness, and my lovely tank top lines, which I thought I had tanned out. I guess not. But on a good note, you can see my "Texas Beauty Queen" hairdo. I thought if I made my hair super big, noone would notice the dress. I thought wrong.



You should take note of my drink in hand. There were TOO MANY of them throughout the day. I remember the whole thing, but some aspects are a bit shady. :) Good times. MORE SHOTS!!




Here are my mom, sister, and me. Great view of my brat arm. and protruding boobies. Those dresses did NOTHING for busty women. But check out that hair!!!!! :)



You should be jealous, too, because my sister is about 2.5 months preggo, and super slim. That's what morning sickness can do for you!







The lovely bride and groom! I wish I had a full length shot of Bride....she was truly stunning. The most beautiful bride ever (after Sister and I, of course! :)

But the day was very fun. Makeup in the morning, dancing in the driveway in the afternoon, lots of tequila in the evening. :) I really enjoyed myself, but again, am glad it's over.

Now, I leave you with a few shots of Baby A. These were taken last weekend at the Maribel Picnic, and the second one truly shows why Poppy calls her a Bird. What a cutie! Who wouldn't love her!





Baby A and Auntie Mousie. Having So much FUN at the Picnic!!!



MY BABY A BIRDIE!!!!















2 comments:

NavyGirl said...

My eyes! Oh lord have mercy - it's a pink explosion :) And this coming from a girl who loves the color... you've earned yourself a nice seat in heaven with this one. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

Amy A. said...

Oh my goodness. I think you look sweet. Thanks for sharing!