Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A post for Maverick....

NavyGuy, or Rearden, whatever you prefer....

I prefer Maverick.....

but anyway......

Yes, I agree with NavyGirlie...you have very little to no control over whether or not NavyGirlie buys Cricut Cartridges, Mr. I-Spent-The-Entire-Weekend-Boring-Mugs-While-building-A-Computer. She needs a creative outlet too!!!!! You build computers, she cuts with Cricuts. :)

And, I definitely will teach Mugs how to create award winning cheesecakes once you find a way to have the US Navy post an aircraft carrier on Lake Michigan. It's hard to teach the art of cooking over the phone.

Well, unless we got Skype, but still. I'm dumb at computers, Mugs has a hard time cooking and talking at the same time. A recipe for disaster. (Ha! I'm punny!)

Plus, we (The Queen Mum and I) are angling for any way to get Mugs back in CowState, so I think the Navy could post you at Lake Michigan...don't you agree?

You work on that this afternoon. Go talk to your CO or something. :)

Besides, someone needs to buy Cricut's when they are 1/2 price...I spent too much already, so I had to just admire longingly this AM at JoAnn's and not purchase.

So, there's my thoughts. Let me know what you think.

Missing all of you out there~

HistoryGirlie (And Kitty and Farmer too)

Ed. Note: For all my other readers....sorry about the personalized post....I just needed to respond to Maverick in the debate we are currently having....I chose this method. :) Check back later or tomorrow for a regular type post!!! Thanks!

No comments: