Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BUT THE BIG UPDATE IS....

....and I had to keep this one for it's own post.....

My newest cheesecake recipe is going to be published on msn.com's food and entertaining website, www.delish.com. I got contacted by the food editor to get my permission and to ask for more information about my cooking and other recipes. Very exciting. This is the 2nd recipe that I've had published. My first recipe was in Midwest Living magazine.

I'll be sure to post the link to the page when I get notification that it's online!

Look out Rachael Ray....I'm hot on your heels, ready to take your spot as Queen of TV Cooking!

8 comments:

NavyGirl said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I know a published chef!!!! Congrats and hooray - what awesome news. Martha and Rachael are shaking in their boots :)

keby said...

Wow! That's so awesome! Congratulations!!

Gale Reeves said...

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel good to accomplish things you thought you might never do.

I'll look forward to the cheesecake link.

Rearden said...

Wow! Congratulations!

ebs handler said...

Way to go, HistoryGirlie! I knew you were top notch when I met you!

Anonymous said...

Whohooo!!!! Congratulations!

sister said...

Congrats girl!! I can't wait to drool over the recipe online :)

Anonymous said...

YOu go girl! I think you should try out for Next Food Network Star! They'd have no idea what hit them!

Congrats!

TWP