Monday, June 8, 2009

The cheesecake recipe and other events

http://www.recipegoldmine.com/cakecheesesweR/white-chocolate-hazelnut-cc.html

click on the link above....you'll find the gold medal recipe. Enjoy! Just an FYI: I substituted pecans for hazelnuts, because I couldn't find hazelnuts in the store. Contact me if you have any questions while making it!!!!!

So, in the afterglow of the big win, today I straightened all my kitchen cupboards, wiped them out with antiseptic stuff, and put them all back together. Whoopie Fizz. What an amazing time. Kitty and I also cleaned up some laundry, put away her clothes, and read the same 3 books 5 times. Right now we love The Animal's Christmas Eve, Elmo's Big Day, and Where are Baby's Easter Egg? At least we are taking a small break from Baby Farm Animals. For now.

I guess we're back to reality after the cheering masses and brass band parade of yesterday's win. Ok, so there was no parade, but I was definitely singing marching band music in my head as I walked back to the car. :) But tonight I do get my hair dyed by my friend M, so I'll have very few roots left. Wahoo!!!!!

3 comments:

Rearden said...

After your discussion earlier with Mugs, I've decided that she can go get an on-sale cricut cartridge if you teach her how to make your prize winning cheesecake, and she successfully executes such task. ...evil laugh...

NavyGirl said...

Isn't he soooo funny? He thinks he actually has some modicum of control over my craft spending!?!? Silly rabbit...

Anonymous said...

You started your summer on a high note for sure!