Sunday, June 28, 2009

The afterglow.....

Of my concert outing.

I bet some of my dedicated readers were wondering if I actually did sneak my way into Bon Jovi's suitcase....alas, he did not call my name out of the 22,000 ish people at the Marcus Ampetheater at Summerfest on Thursday. So, I'm NOT in London with him and Richie Sambora mixing his new CD. I'm back at home, being the housewife and Mumma I normally am.

But it was an amazing night.

He just puts on such a good show! The energy and fun is awesome. The band's not on tour right now, so they didn't have an exact set of music....they seemed to kind of play from the cuff. It was very fun. A great mix of old and new music. We danced and sang through a 2 hour show. And then fought for an hour to get out of the parking lot. :)

So, I got home, lighter in the wallet, but the proud new owner of a vintage looking Bon Jovi t-shirt and a calendar that i'm going to cut the calendar part off and put all the different pictures around my classroom. my other concert posters are in there as well (only because I don't think Farmer would appreciate a Bon Jovi poster hanging over our marriage bed. :)

If he came to the area again tomorrow, I'd go again.

Because his music is just that good.

And he's just that hot. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Farmer might appreciate a poster of Jon above your bed...don't underestimate him! Or maybe we redo Kitty's room Bon Jovi style--all 80's hotties. Tiger Beat posters of Johnny Depp and Ricky Schroeder, A Top Gun movie poster and another of Dirty Dancing!
Glad you had a blast--cannot wait to see your tshirt!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I like this idea. I have a Doggie Howser poster I'd be willing to donate to the cause!

TWP