Thursday, September 18, 2008

Attn: heads of major TV stations

Please, bigwigs, bring back the fall lineup earlier than the last week of September next year. I seriously cannot stand another week of reruns or corny reality shows (except wipeout...laugh out loud funny).

There are TV junkies in our nation that need new TV shows so they have something to discuss with others. Not everyone likes to discuss minute points of historical events, or have a discussion as to what explorer is the best. People would rather talk about Meredith and Derek, or if House is going to make up with his old team and bring them back, or if Betty is going to marry Henry or go to Rome with Gio. Or....can Seeley Booth get any hotter? (I doubt it)

I can't wait until October to have my friends come back into my life. Please, consider bringing back my shows earlier next year. The wait is too long.

Thank you~

Historygirlie, TV Junkie

2 comments:

NavyGirl said...

If you start a petition to the networks, I'll totally sign it. Seriously - is there a Congressional law that we don't know about forbidding new seasons until after the Emmys (this Sunday night by the way)? I thought we lived in a free country. Bah.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny--between wanting to tattoo Thomas Paine quotes on your leg to this--I heart you, History Girl!

I too miss my gang on Pushing Daisies.