Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

Where have I Been? I'm not even sure. Some things that have kept me busy in the last week:



*keeping up with Laundry

*house cleaning Baby A's room with Grammy

~Grammy is a master cleaner, so if she shows up with her dusting powder, look out.

*trying to get Baby A to roll over (No success)

*making lunches for Farmer, who is in the midst of haying season #1

*Making suppers for Farmer (it's an all day process)

*trying not to gain wait while home alone all day (I'm fearing weigh in at Chub Club)

*learning that my baby sister Mouse is having a baby! WOOHOO!!!

*celebrating father's day with Grandpa, Poppy, and Farmer

*trying to keep my house clean

*saying goodbye to M, as she starts her new life in Sunny Florida

*watering flowers

*weeding gardens (today's task)

*checking out the neighbor's new pool

*starting swimming lessons with Baby A

*getting bridesmaid's dress fitted for Cousin's wedding next month (hence: Chub Club)

*exersizing with my friend in the evenings

*attending Breakfast on the Farm

*reading a great book about a girl who left Warren Jeff's polygamist compound for a new life

*reading a terrible book for book club last night

*making eclairs for book club last night (turned out AWESOME)

*Other random household tasks too boring to mention here



So, yeah. Who knew that a summer vacation with no real plans could be so busy!!!

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Was that the book that starts "I was the classic middle child - number 27 of 45"? I read a memoir that started that way by a woman who grew up in a polygamist community.

historygirlie said...

No, this one is by Elissa Wall, it's fairly new. I really enjoyed it!