Sunday, November 30, 2008

Indoor picnic

So, Kitty and I are, as I type, hanging out in the family room, watching some Antiques Roadshow, and i decided to have a picnic supper with kitty. I found a toddler's version of a Lunchables (one of my college favorites) so I strapped her into her portable tray chair, and here she is, having a picnic of ham and cheese with Ritz. What a funny girl.





Otherwise, we had a great Thanksgiving....lots of turkey and family time. Now, Kitty and I are getting all geared up for Christmas!!! I'm looking forward to the big holiday.....she'll be much more exciting this year! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie-pie!

NavyGirl said...

How did she get so big! :( I hate living on the edge of the world. Tell that cutie not to grow anymore before I can get back there to see her.

What time works well for a phone chat?