Sunday, November 2, 2008

A post for NavyGirl

http://www.target.com/Meron-Lady-like-wool-Jacket-Red/dp/B001DXGHLO/qid=1225674642/ref=br_1_15/180-2765745-5249808?ie=UTF8&node=14277541&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Hey NavyGirl (and anyone else interested)

Let me know what you think of this coat....I got it for this winter, and also bought a black cloche hat to wear with it.......good or not??? It still has tags on and I can take it back. Let me know.

HistoryGirlie

(I can't seem to post pictures from target on the post......so I'm going super oldschool.)

3 comments:

NavyGirl said...

Oh. my. god. My heart literally skipped a beat. How FABULOUS will that red coat look with your cute cloche hat, a sassy bag, and killer heels!! I can feel you channeling Charlotte York; I swear, if you get hit with a blast of guilt and take that coat back, I will hunt you down and make you wear white tennis shoes everyday until you return to Target and repurchase it!!!

NavyGirl said...

Oh, I figured out how to copy and paste Target pics - right click, copy the "image location." Then, paste that address into "add an image from the web" and you should be good to go.

Again, my only problem with the coat is that you got to it first. Little minx.

Anonymous said...

Very cute.