Thursday, March 26, 2009

A post for NavyGirl


NavyGirlie (and Maverick, by default)~


Be forewarned. When your first born child is popping his/her eyeteeth, I am going to send to whatever middle of nowhere military base you will be on a brand new copy of "Baby Farm Animals" so you, too, can read it 6 times in an hour because she won't play with anything else, and she also won't eat anything and throws her food off her tray.


Seriously. If you were in CowState, I'd drive to whereever you are and let YOU read "Baby Farm Animals" to the crabby Cat.


I've tried reading other books, I've tried the tried and true favorite toys, I've tried a Sesame Street video....NOPE. Just Baby Farm Animals.


I think Baby Farm Animals is going to be hidden on a high shelf for the weekend, or I may run screaming into the forest. OR, she'll have to go hang out with the Cows with Daddy. He can sing Row Row Row and Itsy Bitsy, while reading Baby Farm Animals....because we did that once tonight....mid book, we had to break into a verse of Row Row Row. once we came to the end of the ditty, we went back to the book.


So, I blame you for all this....after all, you did give her this book, the good friend that you are. :)



But we need to chat on the phone soon:

*my student teacher

*All things Wedding

*All things Kitty and FG

*Your time of day shower

*Our TV shows

*Random other stuff


But: don't call tonight 8:00 pm CowState Time. Grey's is on, and I need to see what happens during Izzie's surgery. Farmer knows to come in very quietly if he gets home after 8:00 pm.


I can't wait to chat with you....miss you and lots of hugs~


Historygirlie


4 comments:

NavyGirl said...

I fully expect to suffer severe retribution for "Baby Farm Animals" once I have a little one. I don't know if you'll go the route of giving drums, or something more subtly devious, but I'm mentally preparing already.

When shall we chat?

Anonymous said...

Let me read it to her!!! (begs sad neighbor lady with boys who are long past such books)

Anonymous said...

Oh HG, I feel your pain. FG just popped a molar and I nearly popped a vein in my forehead. While she is not currently obsessed with any one item, she prefers the more subtle and deadly technique of clingy to my leg 24/7 and making increasingly louder squeals/screams/shouts throughout the day.

The other day I was so close to insanity that I actually...went running!!! Have no fear, I was unable to walk the next day and asked to be taken to the hospital at least twice while trying to recover from my run, but on the plus side, it did make me forget about a screaming FG :)

Can't wait to see you again!

TWP

Anonymous said...

Another thought from TWP for Kitty's wedding fabulousness:

One of my little cousins was a baldy and my aunt got sick of people calling her a boy...so she used to glue bows in her hair. Might want to try it for Kitty's hair for the wedding. Just a dab of non-toxic glue, then wash it out in the tub : )

TWP