Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day!!!!

Big news out of the Farmer Household today!!!!!!!

Are you ready????????

KITTY TOOK HER FIRST STEPS TODAY!!!!

Bum-bum-bum-bum!!!!!!!!!

Sound the trumpets and bang the drums!!!!!

SHe has learned to stand up, but she never took steps, but today....

we were practicing standing up, and i was a few paces away from her sitting on the floor, and I told her to walk to me, and lo and behold, she did!!!!!!!!!

She's 17 months tomorrow, so it's about time. I swear, that surgery answered prayers. Angels were in the operating room.

My kitty's growing into a full blown Cat. My heart sings with joy, but is also sad. She's getting to be a big girl now. My baby is growing up.

So, in your own individual houses, do a jig, have a treat, give hugs all around, and have a grand old time! Kitty is walking!!!!


(and yes, I do think that this post deserves the bazillion exclamation points!!!!! Here's a few more!!!!!!!!)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah for Kitty!!!! You better get your running shoes ready. You are going to be chasing her everywhere soon.

NavyGirl said...

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now the fun begins... ;) I cannot WAIT to see her toddling around when I'm home next. You must be high as a kite :)

ebs handler said...

Truly a blessing...but a mixed one at that. The baby days are gone, and the "I can now get away from mom much more quickly and get into all kinds of good stuff" days are here! No more setting her down and thinking you can quickly run to the bathroom, or throw in that load of laundry. She will never remain in the same place you left her.
God bless medical intervention!

Anonymous said...

Holy cats! Yay for her. Next thing you know, I'll see you at the soccer games cheering on Kitty in a pink team shirt;)