Saturday, April 18, 2009

Huzzah times Two!

First Huzzah....To my dear girliefriend NavyGirl on her 27th birthday!!! I can't wait to celebrate with you when you come home next week!!!! Perhaps we can get together some night, You, Me, and Farmer and go out for dinner to celebrate!

Second Huzzah....To a wonderful parishoner at St. CowTown Catholic Church....

WHO PAID $410 FOR MY CHEESECAKE A MONTH FOR A YEAR DONATION AT LAST NIGHT'S AUCTION!!!!!

(The auction was a fundraiser for the local small Catholic school...it's a fun night and alot of younger parishoners come out for the night)

Seriously....$410 for 12 cheesecakes. I was so nervous that they would make something like $20 for them, but suddenly the bidding was going fast and furious, and going higher and higher. I had Farmer's pants leg in a vice grip, and getting more and more excited.

I must admit...it was a bit hard to fall asleep last night after that....

Now, I just hope that they turn out each month!!!!!! NO CRACKS ALLOWED!!!!!

(Now, if only I can come up with a way to make myself some money with my mad baking skillz. Any ideas???)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn. that's a lot of money.